When you’re Head of Global CX for a company with hundreds of millions of customers across 191 countries, how can you ensure they all have a beautiful customer experience? The answers are all in this episode of Voxpro Studios. Aisling Hassell has been heading up global CX for Airbnb since 2014 – four years of exponential growth for the company. In this rare interview, Aisling describes how she has successfully scaled the CX function over that period, and the fundamental lessons she has learned along the way.
Topics Aisling covers include:
- How to scale your CX operations while staying relevant to each customer
- How AI and Machine Learning can empower cx agents to deliver even better experiences
- Why every business needs a core mission statement – and how they can create one.
- How to find CX delivery partners that will align with your company’s culture
- How to successfully balance strategy and hands-on work in a cx role
Never miss an episode – subscribe or follow Voxpro Studios now on
… or wherever you get your podcasts.