How important is it to have a ‘customer-first’ mindset? How valuable is it to your company? And how can you go about successfully developing one? HubSpot has over 40,000 customers in ninety countries and having a genuine ‘customer-first’ approach has been central to its success.
Amanda Whyte is the Senior Manager of Agency Partner and Customer Success at HubSpot. In this episode, Amanda talks about:
- How to have a ‘customer-first’ mindset
- Why it pays to hire for ‘culture-add’ instead of ‘culture-fit’
- How to hire the right people when your company is growing rapidly
- How to reach people that ‘don’t want to be interrupted’
- Learning from customer churn
- The power of creating useful content for customers
- Why company leaders should work ON the business, not IN the business
Never miss an episode – subscribe or follow Voxpro Studios now on
… or wherever you get your podcasts.