This episode of the Voxpro Studios podcast series profiles a founder who took a very traditional industry and completely redefined it. The delivery of customer experience used to be seen as necessary cost, and many companies took a high-volume, low-cost approach to it. But Dan Kiely, CEO of Voxpro – powered by TELUS International, knew it could be so much more than that. Along with his wife and co-founder, Linda, Dan pioneered a model of ‘Beautiful Customer Experience’ delivery that has led to partnerships with some of the most successful technology companies in the world. In this episode, Dan describes his business journey.
- How Voxpro went from a 6-person paging company in Cork, Ireland to a global tech company of over 3000 teammates.
- How it felt the moment Voxpro won its first contract with one of the world’s leading tech companies
- Why he believes core values are critical to a company’s success
- The importance of never backing down when you truly believe something is right for the business
- The sacrifices he has made while building his company.
- Why the day you lose your startup mentality is the day you should close your doors
Never miss an episode – subscribe or follow Voxpro Studios now on
… or wherever you get your podcasts.