Your teams are your most powerful brand ambassadors. There should be no difference between how you treat your team and how you treat your customers – and company-led events are central to how you can achieve this parity. Rosin Callaghan – CEO, Cogs and Marvel USA, runs events (experiences) for the biggest tech companies in the world – this episode reveals how she does it to a world-class standard.
- How it feels when your customers are the biggest tech companies in the world
- Why events are central to behaviour change in a company
- The challenges of opening up shop in San Francisco
- How to turn your staff into your best brand ambassadors
- Why she believes that Silicon Valley Bank is best-in-class for customer experience
Never miss an episode – subscribe or follow Voxpro Studios now on
..or wherever you get your podcasts.